SMART SELANGOR BUS APP READY FOR DOWNLOAD29th November 2017
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (“RFI”) PROSPECTIVE PARTNERS FOR PROPOSED JOINT-VENTURE DEVELOPMENT OF STATE LAND IN SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN9th February 2018
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (“RFI”) PROSPECTIVE PARTNERS FOR PROPOSED JOINT-VENTURE DEVELOPMENT OF STATE LAND IN SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Menteri Besar Incorporated (MBI) would like to invite qualified property developers to jointly develop landbanks owned by the Selangor state government by registering their interest to participate in RFI exercises conducted by MBI. Interested parties are required to submit their particulars by filling up the form available via this link. Interested parties are required to submit their particulars by filling up the form available at the Tender section of the ‘About’ page”
Menteri Besar Selangor (Incorporated) (“MBI”) invites qualified applicants to participate in a Request for Information (“RFI”) exercise as development partners for MBI developing several parcels of State land located in various parts of Selangor.
- The RFI exercise is open for all applicants who satisfy the following criteria:
- 1.1 Paid-up share capital of at least RM1.0 million; and
- 1.2 Total cumulative experience in property development of thirty (30) years spread amongst a maximum of five (5) management staff.
- MBI reserves the right to accept or reject any submissions, or cancel the RFI exercise if necessary without having to reimburse any expenses or losses incurred by any applicant in this RFI exercise. All decisions made by MBI are final.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to submit a development proposal in accordance with our forthcoming Request for Proposal (“RFP”) exercise as and when appropriate. It remains at MBI’s sole discretion when or if to proceed with the RFP process.
- Email enquiries are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBI reserves the right to respond to enquiries made.
- Enquiries on the RFI exercise can only be made via email. No other form of communication, including walk-ins will be entertained.
- The full set of RFI documents, duly completed and signed by the applicants, should be submitted in the form of:
- 6.1 A plain hardcopy sealed envelope and submitted at:
MENTERI BESAR SELANGOR (INCORPORATED) 14th Floor, Bangunan Darul Ehsan No. 3 Jalan Indah, Seksyen 14 40000 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan
- 6.2 Softcopy format (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel) and emailed to email@example.com